Search This Blog

Monday, April 18, 2011

VROOM..... SCREECH!

Ok so every day you will learn more and more about me (if you read it everyday). Today the thing you will learn that i LOVE mustangs. AWESOME STORY TIME: The story today is really short but it is one of my favorites. Today i learned i am either getting a 64 1/2 mustang (first mustang produced) or a 74 mustang II ghia (very rare mustang). Coolest thing of the week!!!....    NOW IT'S TIME AGAIN FOR THE MOMENT WE HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR!!!!   SCRIPTURE OF THE WEEK: The lord says, "I will rescue those who love me. I will protect those who trust in my name" Psalm 91:14. and also i have a little inspiraional quote for you:
There is neither jew nor greekbc they might be different than you. We are all one! We all sin. We all make mistakes and NONE of us is perfect!
And as always GOD BLESS

No comments:

Post a Comment