Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

MIRACLES DO HAPPEN!!!!!

hello my fellow bloggers. I hope you all had a blessed day as i know i did. The thing you will learn about me today is that my family means everything to me...   AWESOME STORY TIME: So my uncle doodle (nickname) was EXTREMELY sick... Like almost dead sick... and i will tell you something, PRAYER IS THE BEST MEDICINE!!! everyone prayed for him and he gave his life to god! AWESOME! so everyone (including him) prayed for healing... within a few days he was doing SO much better. then he just kept getting better and better until he could sit up on his own, drink on his own, breathe on his own, eat on his own, and even stand on his own. the prayer alone helped him so much! i just want to say thank you to everyone that prayed and please continue praying for him. hes not completely better yet. thanks again.   NOW ITS TIME AGAIN FOR THE MOMENT WE HAVE ALL BEEN WAITING FOR!!!! SCRIPTURE OF THE DAY: Be kind and compassionate to one another, forgiving each other, just as in Christ God forgave you. Ephesians 4:32. and as always have a great day fellow bloggers and GOD BLESS

No comments:

Post a Comment