Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

SAD DAY :( YET HAPPY DAY :)

The thing you will learn about me today is that I LOVE soccer. It is my favorite sport. AWESOME STORY TIME: So today was the last soccer game of the season. I know, depressing isnt it. Even more depressing is that its the last game of all the seniors high school career. But the awesome part was that we played AWESOME!!! We played a team that beat us 11-1 last time we played them (it was four years ago). I think we played the best game of the year. It ended up being a tie. But that just shows you how much this team has improved. Guess what time it is!?!?!? SCRIPTURE OF THE DAY: Now then, if you are going to show steadfast love and faithfulness to my master, tell me; and if not, tell me, that I may turn to the right hand or to the left." Genisis 24:29. Oh yeah and P.S. guys. im not the best on paint and im on a laptop so sorry if the pics are not so good. All my stuff for this blog I'm going to try to make myself. Thanks guys and let me know if i should change anything. Thanks and as always GOD BLESS!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment