Search This Blog

Sunday, April 24, 2011

$$$MONEY$$$

So the thing you will learn about me today is that alot of my family lives in Atlanta and i visit them alot. AWESOME STORY TIME: So i was down in Atlanta today visiting family as you might have already guessed. But we were doing the Easter Egg Hunt and my Great Grandmother always has three prize eggs and you get money for them. Based on which one you got you either got $10, $9, or $8 dollars. It was always the same every year. So we were searching for the prize eggs as well as the candy eggs
(even though nobody really eats those because they taste like POO!!!). And i found the GOLDEN EGG!!! But i kept looking to help my cousins find the other prize eggs. Then i found the BRONZE EGG!!! So i gave it to my little cousin Hannah. There was still one more out there so we kept searching. I then found the SILVER EGG!!! So i gave it to my cousin Andrew (writer of ferrisandhiscat blog) OH YEAH!!! I FOUND ALL THREE PRIZE EGGS!!! But i shared because i love my family more than any thing! It was so AWWSOME! It completed my day to find all three!!!  And now its time for SCRIPTURE OF THE DAY: Jesus said, "Father forgive them, for they do not know what they are doing." And they divided up his clothes by casting lots.Luke 23:34 Have a AWESOME day and as always GOD BLESS!!

No comments:

Post a Comment